PDA

View Full Version : Distance Boys Coaching HELP!!

Baldwin Park Brave
10-29-2012, 07:34 AM
Hey everyone,

I'm an ***istant coach at Baldwin Park High School. I take care of the boys cross country team and usually the long sprints during the spring. Unfortunately the other boys coach left at the start of the season and I've been scrambling all season to keep it together and will continue to do so as I attempt to juggle the boys distance crew along with the long sprints this coming winter and spring.

I really really need some help for the coming winter training and spring season. If any of you are interested or know of anyone that would be interested please let me know. I would prefer experienced coaches with a proven record of success but recent college grads with college running experience would also be great.

We have a competitive team that is looking to take it to the next level but I need the extra help and experience. We have 6 junior boys running between 16:18 and 16:58 at Mt. SAC and two freshment running in the low 17:00's at Mt. SAC. Add to these guys a solid JV and Frosh/Soph group we are pretty competitive in most meets.

Any help would be appreciated!!!

David Guerra
626-475-9243
bravestrackandfield@gmail.com