PDA

View Full Version : XC Assistant Coaching Position at Trabuco Hills

ClemDog
04-09-2013, 10:14 AM
I am looking to add one assistant for Cross Country in 2013. We have a coed program with over 200 athletes. We currently have a staff of five coaches for the season and we need more. There is a $2,300 stipend and additional summer pay if you work our camp in August.

The position starts in August and may lead to a track distance position as well.

Please direct all inquires to clemonsl@svusd.org

cush
04-09-2013, 01:16 PM
hmmm. what are you offering that rainwater isn't?

Matt Rainwater
04-09-2013, 07:05 PM
I answered and am waiting to hear from Mr. Clemons.

Brian Shapiro
04-09-2013, 08:49 PM
Every time that Rich G. puts the "Coaching Vacancies" link on the main page with the photo of St Joohn Bosco's Tim McIntosh, D3 boys xc coaches everywhere get hopeful for just a moment.

Keith Chann
04-10-2013, 10:09 AM
The first time I saw that picture last season I was shocked that Tim was stepping down... then reality set in and I realized it wasn't true and we would have to contend with his teams for years to come!

Rich Gonzalez
04-10-2013, 12:19 PM
I hear ya all.

Yesterday when I added that link with Tim's photo again, I also included this...

"P.S. Don't try reading anything into St. John Bosco coach Tim McIntosh's image being
shown above. His job position isn't vacant. Schools would do well to try to hire coaches
as squared away as Tim!"

lbxcart
04-11-2013, 10:33 PM
Brian & Keith:
Yeah the first time I saw Coach Mac's Picture on the "Coaching Vacancies" page my response was : "whaaaaaaaaaaaattt? Mac would have told me if he would be stepping down!"
then I realized that Rich just used a random picture.

If Mac ever steps down, odds are I know a few SJB alum who would fight over that job.

It's kind of nice that my school is now D-2, I don't have to face SJB, Brea & PV anymore; then I was like... crap D2 Saugus Girls and Loyola boys...