PDA

View Full Version : Mt SAC Initational individuals

Keith Chann
10-16-2013, 07:42 AM
Mt SAC Invite top individuals: (I know I missed some)

Arcadia (DeLaRosa/Rocha) and La Costa Canyon (Fahy) are listed as being in the Team sweeps race along with Loyola (Brandt), Warren (Gonzalez), Dana Hills (Ogden), Glendora (Kirwin). Villa Park (Corcoran), De La Salle (Hurlock) and Stockdale (Haney), Torrey Pines (Braude), Canyon Springs (Hernandez) are listed in the Individual Sweeps race. Brea (Tamagno) is in the D3 sweeps along with El Modena (Gidabuday), Redwood (Huxham), and Indio (Luna).

Should be some good individual racing in all the sweeps races!!

yesstiles
10-16-2013, 01:28 PM
Bummer. They should all race together. This would be their only chance to.

Rex Hall
10-18-2013, 06:01 AM
Mt SAC Invite top individuals: (I know I missed some)

Arcadia (DeLaRosa/Rocha) and La Costa Canyon (Fahy) are listed as being in the Team sweeps race along with Loyola (Brandt), Warren (Gonzalez), Dana Hills (Ogden), Glendora (Kirwin). Villa Park (Corcoran), De La Salle (Hurlock) and Stockdale (Haney), Torrey Pines (Braude), Canyon Springs (Hernandez) are listed in the Individual Sweeps race. Brea (Tamagno) is in the D3 sweeps along with El Modena (Gidabuday), Redwood (Huxham), and Indio (Luna).

Should be some good individual racing in all the sweeps races!!

Keith, Where are you finding the entries? While I admit to being electronically challenged, when I go to the website, it says HS entries will be posted after the 21st. Out of the loop???

Rich Morales
10-18-2013, 06:06 AM
Keith is just prescient, (did I spell that right?) psychic!

Keith Chann
10-18-2013, 11:07 AM
I thought I was "precious!!"
There was an email that was sent to the coaches whose teams were in the sweeps races. I am lucky enough to have one of those teams. It does not list times or any other entries, just which teams are in sweeps races because of the bus scheduling issues that arise from the time differnces of those races vs normal varsity races.