PDA

View Full Version : Free Skechers shoes from SS XC prelims??

Keith Chann
03-02-2015, 10:28 AM
While at the SS XC prelims this past season I was given a flyer from a Skechers representative that said I could get a free pair of shoes. I had to go online to complete a survey and "upon completion you will receive a code for a new pair of Skechers of your choice."

I completed the survey and it said that a code would be sent. I have, as of now, not received anything. Now I don't need a free pair of Skechers but ...

I wondered if:

1) anyone else received this offer

2) anyone else was foolish enough to believe

3) anyone actually received a pair of shoes

Pretty poor marketing ploy if Skechers did not actually follow through with all the coaches from California's largest section.

(Hope everyone is enjoying their respective track seasons)

Tony DiMarco
03-02-2015, 11:12 AM
Keith,

I got mine and they came relatively quickly? Don't know what happen to yours? Good Luck!

Jeff Atkinson
03-03-2015, 09:21 AM
Hi Keith-

I was the one who invited you to fill out the survey. I coach at Palos Verdes High School and was conducting research for Skechers. Your reply email with the code for a free pair was sent on 11/26/14 at 9:32AM to the address you provided on the survey. It came from my personal account jeff@olympianfitness.com so please check your spam folder. Let me know if you can find it. I will resend another today to that address.

If anyone else had trouble, please email me direct at the address above!

Cheers,

Jeff
"In track season, go fast, turn left..."

Keith Chann
03-04-2015, 12:58 PM
Thanks Jeff. I appreciate the response. Thanks for the emailed response also.