PDA

View Full Version : The Forums Are Now Open!

Rich Gonzalez
10-04-2012, 11:48 AM
Hi everyone!

It's time to break out the new PrepCalTrack forums! (http://www.prepcaltrack.com)

Thank you to everyone for your patience while we've been getting the new website up and running the past couple of weeks.

Our main emphasis early on was in getting all the particulars in order so that any content on the new PrepCalTrack.com website would be well displayed in the current and easy for all to find in the future.

At the same time, we've been getting fresh new content posted, trying to keep everyone abreast of the latest happenings from around the state.

Now it's time to circle back to tie up all loose ends and start working on all the "site extras", starting with the message board.

The debut of our forums marks another step forward in our efforts to bring together the state's entire cross-country and track and field community, much as it was years ago.

Two more big items also will be unveiled later this month and we'll post an alert here once those are updated.

Register on the forums (it's super easy), review the simple posting guidelines and then post away!

Thank you to everyone for your support of the new website. The feedback from around the state thus far has been spectacular! Thank you!

PrepCalTrack.com

Selbyphotography
10-04-2012, 01:05 PM
You guys have done an amazing job in such a short time . Here's wishing you the best of luck and a great future.
Duncan

ScottJoerger
10-04-2012, 01:08 PM
Rich,

It's an exciting time after the rocky two years we've endured (and probably you more than anyone) since the demise of the independent DyeStat. It won't be easy to rebuild what DyeStat once was, but I'm very optimistic that you will meet that and even exceed it based on the great start you've gotten. These forums are another HUGE step in the right direction.

Thanks to you and your team for making it happen!

Rich Gonzalez
10-04-2012, 02:19 PM
Duncan and Scott,

Thanks for your support through it all.

Am getting a real good feel about things as we continue moving forward. It's fun to be"back"!

Rich

Andrew
10-04-2012, 09:39 PM
Thanks for all your work on this site. It looks great!

Andrew Harris
Viewpoint School Cross Country Coach

Coach Ibarra
10-05-2012, 05:42 AM
Way to go! Let the madness begin ;)

KeepTheFaith
10-05-2012, 03:08 PM
Thanks, Rich! :)

northWolfCoach
10-05-2012, 07:34 PM
Rich,

This baby is alive and well. Here's to you finding even more passion to get the "community" back and making track and cross country available to anyone who wants to know more. This is kinda like going back to the Future!!

Ignorethepain
10-07-2012, 03:03 PM
Awesome!

Rich Gonzalez
10-09-2012, 08:01 AM
Love the energy! yes!

Matt Holden
10-17-2012, 07:44 PM
Nice to see that this site is up just in time to catch potentially one of the best runners in LA city section history. Its been over 10 years since we've sent a girl to Nationals ... ok I'm about to start rambling, but basically the bottom line is nice to see you back! and good job!

xcbreak
10-21-2012, 02:48 PM
As a relatively new coach to the sport, I am very glad to see this message board. I have already learned a lot from the input of the top notch coaches that post here.

Coach Razor
10-25-2012, 01:23 PM
Quick question when someone has a chance... My signature does not show up when I post from the mobile version of the message boards. I've just been adding it manually. thoughts?

Albert Caruana
10-30-2012, 08:10 AM
It looks like there is box with a check mark on it on the computer version so maybe it's not checked on your mobile phone?

Rich Gonzalez
10-30-2012, 09:53 PM
Quick question when someone has a chance... My signature does not show up when I post from the mobile version of the message boards. I've just been adding it manually. thoughts?
Any good fortune yet?

Coach Razor
10-31-2012, 06:35 AM
When I look at my profile from the mobile version I can see my signature included as part of my profile information... I'll use this post as a test to see if my signature shows up

Coach Razor
10-31-2012, 06:37 AM
I'm trying to do an advanced reply instead of a quick reply to see if that works any differently

Coach Razor
10-31-2012, 06:39 AM
Guess it takes an advanced reply on the mobile version to get the signature to show...

Rich Gonzalez
10-31-2012, 06:47 AM
Guess it takes an advanced reply on the mobile version to get the signature to show...
Thanks for advancing the issue. ;)