PDA

View Full Version : Beaumont HS Fun Runs

bmttrack
06-20-2015, 09:11 PM
Coaches,
My name is Brandon Tedrow and I am entering my 13th year as head cross country and track coach at Beaumont HS. Over the past few summers, it has become increasingly clear that there are not too many opportunities for summer competition for xc in the Inland Empire. RCC used to do them at the time, but now there are limited opportunities without driving to LA. Xavier Prep hosts some out in the desert and I know Rancho Cucamonga and Rubidoux also have events. So I decided to create another opportunity. We will host a 2.0 mile fun run on Friday June 26th, July 10th, and July 31st. We will start with the girls/women race at around 645pm and the boys/men at 715pm. Those not familiar with Beaumont, the temperature drops a good 15 degrees if not more around 615pm so even on hot days, it wont be too bad. The course will be pretty flat and fast and will be around our stadium (you could stand on top of home bleachers and see everything). If you would be interested in coming (individuals or teams) just email me at brandontedrow@Hotmail.com or btedrow@beaumontusd.k12.ca.us and ill send you info. It will be 5 bucks for runners, spectators will be free. I hope you can come on out and have some fun.
Brandon Tedrow
Beaumont HS