Thread: Required Pole Vault Box Collar for 2015

Required Pole Vault Box Collar for 2015

I received a memo from the National Federation Office a few days ago indicating the new box collar will be required for all competition beginning in December, 2014. There is no "wiggle room" with this rule, you must have the box collar as part of the pit or the pole vault may not be contested. Unfortunately, the current retail price is approximately $600.00 and as you start to build budgets of 2014-15 school year, you will need to factor in this additional expense if you plan on vaulting next season.

Can you identify the exact box collar that needs to be purchased? Link? Vendor?

The box collar is also available from Rick Foster at Cal Track Reconditioning.

Hello Coaches,

Chris Drescher here with VS Athletics and Finished Results. Send me an email chris@vsathletics.com or give me a call 951-334-8300, and I'll get you taken care of with the best pricing for the new Box Collars. I recommend that these be purchased in bulk for all of the schools within a district to help offset the cost of shipping.