Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2014 Cross Country first look

This is serious stuff, Keith.
    1. Rubidoux - I hear the coach makes them drink turtle blood. Seemed to work for some athletes in Ma's Army back in the day.
    2. Saugus - I hear the coach makes them eat turtles, shell and all. Pretty hard core, but digestive problems may catch up with them.
    3. Canyon - If they can convince their 800 league champ to quit baseball and log some miles, they'll be solid. Get on it, Bendzick.
    4. Ventura - My wife's hometown, but she went to Buena, and she may leave me if I rank her rival higher. No hard feelings, coach.

Thanks dudewhoruns. I sincerely hope that your former boys continue their successes. I will try to not make you look bad. Definitely not a team with great track record, so to speak. My front runner is as solid as anyone but the 3-5 depth will be the real test.

Jeremy, not sure about those turtles! Rene will have his boys ready for battle this year. Good call with keeping the wife happy! Great job with Austin this year. See you during the season, Woodbridge?
    Keith Chann
    Chemistry teacher
    XC Fan
    Rubidoux High School

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Chann View Post
    Thanks Doug. I do it for myself mostly so I don't usually mind other's comments.
    We are in the period of inactivity (for racing) and much prognostication! The next updates will be when we find out where all those stud freshmen will be going (Melecio Gonzalez, Erik Hatch, Raymon Ornelas, John Dempsy and others)!

Transfers are another issue and those will probably not be known until school starts. Of course some coaches and others know things but won't reveal!

Any ranking, boys or girls, that does not have GO on the top line is rubbish anyway!
    Erik Hatch is joining Long Beach Poly

New divisional cut offs will certainly change the divisional rankings but do not change the overall. Jurupa will now jump to the front of D2 after being 2nd in D3. Agoura will be #3 in D3. Ventura also become a big player in its new division.
    Keith Chann
    Chemistry teacher
    XC Fan
    Rubidoux High School