Thread: 2015 Corona Relays II

2015 Corona Relays II

We are still accepting a few more programs for the Corona Relays. Go onto www.athletic.net for registration or email me at mgardner@cnusd.k12.ca.us and we will set you up.

Two levels (Varsity and Frosh/Soph) along with allowing A and B team for the on-track relays allows for great flexibility in allowing more athletes the opportunity to start the season on a successful note! We also offer the open 100 meters along with the 100/110 Hurdles so all coaches can get an early season, accurate time on their athletes.

Chance of rain for the 28th. We were the only invite in So Cal to see it all the way through during last year's storms on this same weekend

Unhappy Problems With Athleic.net Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Gardner View Post
    We are still accepting a few more programs for the Corona Relays. Go onto www.athletic.net for registration or email me at mgardner@cnusd.k12.ca.us and we will set you up.

Two levels (Varsity and Frosh/Soph) along with allowing A and B team for the on-track relays allows for great flexibility in allowing more athletes the opportunity to start the season on a successful note! We also offer the open 100 meters along with the 100/110 Hurdles so all coaches can get an early season, accurate time on their athletes.

Chance of rain for the 28th. We were the only invite in So Cal to see it all the way through during last year's storms on this same weekend
    Is anyone else having problems with trying to change or put in Varsity? It is only allowing me to put in F/S.

Anthony Barnes, Sherman E. Burroughs HS