Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Event leaders by division?

Event leaders by division?

Will you be posting the event leaders by division this year like you did last year?

http://www.prepcaltrack.com/track-an...ion-3-leaders/

EPI is no longer keeping these lists. Unless Rich has other info, the only lists that will be published will be the Prelims performance lists on Saturday, May 5.

The closest I've seen is on Athletic.net. They have pretty comprehensive list that can be sorted by Section, but not by Division. Maybe that is something they will be able to do in future seasons since EPI is no longer keeping the lists like they had in previous years.
    Brian Brierly
    Edison HS (SS)
    Head Cross Country Coach
    Track Distance Coach

CIF-SS 1

Other divisions can be found linked to that page in the upper left hand corner blue arrow stating "CA: Southern".

I don't know if that's what you guys were looking for or division rankings for the entire state.

I was looking for the division rankings for the southern section. Athletic.net only breaks down CA by sections.

Quote Originally Posted by vaultdadof2 View Post
    I was looking for the division rankings for the southern section. Athletic.net only breaks down CA by sections.
    Click on the link in my previous post that says CIF-SS 1. Then follow the instructions if you aren't sure where to go from there.
    Last edited by Joe Wiley; 05-04-2017 at 03:32 PM.

worth noting is that athletic.net rankings incorrectly have foothill (santa ana) as a division 2 school so we are not included in the division 1 rankings. not a big deal if we're the only one, but who knows if they've got other schools in the wrong divisions...

Thanks Joe! It took me a while but I finally figured out that I needed to change the last digit in the address line to 2,3 or 4 to get the other divisions.

They have Rosary in DIII and should be DIV. There are others.